This HIITit.ca Clean Eating Challenge Guide goes along with your HIITit.ca 3 Day Clean Eating Challenge that you will receive via email with your Daily HIITit.ca Subscription!
Not yet signed up? Join today to receive Daily 12 Minute Workouts and our FULL 3 Day Clean Eating Challenge today!! www.HIITit.ca
HIITit.ca Clean Eating Challenge Guide
1. No alcohol.
2. No processed sugar. 2tbsp of maple syrup or honey/day is okay! You may also sweeten with Stevia.
3. Eat absolutely as many vegetables as you can.
4. No processed foods (pretty much anything that comes in a box or a can). Your goal is to focus on eating whole foods over these next 3 days.
5. Limit butter and oil consumption to 1-2tbs. per day. Coconut, Olive, Grapeseed and Avocado Oil Recommended.
6. Start Day 1, 2 and 3 with the HIITit.ca Elixer Beverage. *See recipe below!
7. Drink as much water, green tea or herbal tea through the day as you can. Coffee + black tea are okay in this clean eating challenge!
8. No dairy other than 1/2 cup unsweetened, full fat with live culture Greek yogurt per day. Great recipe below!**
9. Have 3 servings of fruit per day.
10. Enjoy 1 white meat serving per day (amount to be approximately the size of your fist). Fish or chicken is ideal. Meat is optional and can be substituted for legumes.
11. For grains, eat whole grains only and approximately 1/2 cup (uncooked) 3x per day. Rice needs to be brown, black or purple. Steel Cut Oats are okay. We recommend adding 1tbsp. ground Flax Seed to your cooked grains once a day.
12. No eating after 9pm (we suggest taking these days to go to bed early + catching up on your beauty sleep!!).
Mix together 3/4 cup warm water, 1tsp lemon juice, 1tsp RAW Apple Cider Vinegar, 1tsp. honey, two drops Stevia, 1/2tsp. Cinnamon. Drink first thing in the morning.